Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Rumours Nightclub - Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls OLDEST and LARGEST nightlife attraction - est.1981
 Have you heard any of the rumours about Rumours ? Okay, so the venue is extremely well located at the high mid-point of Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls. This definitely helps with the clubs regular attendance, as any travelers, or couples staying in the surrounding area will really be given the option of a rather expensive night at Dragonfly Nightclub or here, at Rumours .

Rumours offers a FREE Ladies Night event every Friday night, and this is quite a popular time for the club as there is no cover charge at all for admission to the club if your a lady, on Fridays.

Cover:  ladies free Fridays, otherwise it ranges but for an regular non-event night, $5.

Atmosphere: higher class but not full formal. Dress smart.

Cost: Drinks are moderately priced. There is cheaper but there is defnitely more expensive. No complaints at $3-5 drinks

Size: Rumours is a relatively large club in comparison. Booths and seating pushed outwards make the dance floor and lounge very spacious.

All in all, you are guaranteed to have a good time at Rumours as the play Dance/ Top 40/ House all night by highly recognized resident DJ Oz-E. You are in the middle of tourist central, the mighty falls is just seconds away, music is great, lots of people, and the staff and venue are always very professional. I have met numerous people here who have come over from the U.S. and have become very good friends to me, and I will always remember Rumours as the famous meeting place of our first encounter !

5 comments:

  1. I went to Rumours many moons ago, and was not a big fan. Some of the other clubs you have mentioned in posts I have never heard of. I am out of that scene now, but its always good to have an idea of whats around. Thanks Morgan for keeping me in the know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rumours. My girlfriend worked here during college so we would spend many nights here hanging out. Niagara Falls is always a great time and you literally can find anything you're looking for. I haven't been for years, but its good to know Rumours is still going strong.
    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Niagara Falls local I can't say that I am particularly fond of Rumours. Although I have gone there on multiple occasions it has never been the first choice or where our night began. Normally the attendance of my friends and myself is impromptu and decided on our way home. However once you are inside it is not all that bad, and a good time is usually had. I can definitely recall a few good memories at Rumours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only been to Rumours a handful of times.. and always always always I've seen a ton of the guests who were staying at my hotel there. It's a lot more touristy being in the heart of the district.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete