Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Cache - St. Catharines

KEEPING ST. CATHARINES CLASSY
As you walk into the front doors of Cache any given night - expect to hear some of the most amazing live and energetic DJ sets in the area.

This is the club for any urban music lover. They have taken a different approach to nightlife and entertainment over at Cache. They have totally established themselves as a mature and strictly professional venue. I frequent the Upscale Thursdays and always leave with a smile on my face. Friendly coat check staff welcome you as you drop around $5 in cover charge, although with that price you are admitted to the club and your jacket is taken care of in an underground room (peace of mind - coat thieves are more apparent than even).

Cover: $5

Atmosphere: Classy, social, mature, fun

Prices: Extensive premium beer selection, VQA wines, premium spirits / $2 - $6

Size: Small - when 1600+ sq.ft patio is closed in winter months



The atmosphere of Cache is one that instantly makes you want move, there is an involuntary hip shaking and shoulder popping notion that comes with using international DJs ! Cache is unique in its sense of variety throughout the week. Many do not know that Cache is a very trendy tapas and cocktail bar in the day featuring light lounge-house music. Also, with the addition of a new fully licensed 1600 sq. ft patio that is absolutely beautiful in the summer month, makes me consider Cache as the most impressive venue on a weekly basis. In the nightlife category they also score big with their options available, their different themed nights are as follows:
  • Wednesday: House/DeepHouse/Electro
  • Thursday: Retro/Hip Hop/R&B/Dance 
  • Friday & Saturday: Adult Swim 25+
    House/Retro/HipHop
  • Sunday: LMT Connection Funk/Soul 




7 comments:

  1. Very informative, fun and relaxed when reading your blog, clubbing is not on my personal agenda all that much either, but when it is I'll also know where to look. Especially for a new arrival like me haha, good to know all these fun places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me wish I could be there right now! Your blog has suave ambiance, and I really enjoyed reading this post very persuasive, Id' love to visit Cache sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all my clubbing out of the way in my early 20s. Now, I'll just read your blog and live vicariously through your adventures. Are you just writing about clubs? Or will you include other types of night life, too (pubs, bars, etc.)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear really good things about cache. I know so many people who go there every weekend but I myself have never wandered in. I guess it seems like I'm missing out.
    I'll talk my roommates into it. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only been to Cache on a Thursday once, as a lover of country music I was a little out of my element but I had a great time anyways. Not overly large, Cache is definitely more welcoming than other places I've been to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One the few bars I enjoy in Niagara.
    The patio and throw back hip hop is phenomenal for summer nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cache has definitely a great atmosphere to party.
    Going through the different sections of the club cache offers is awesome. The patio gives such different feel from the regular inside club area.
    The only thing that threw me off the first time I went was the mixed bathroom. Other than that, great place to party!

    ReplyDelete