Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Club Zen - Welland

LOUD, BRIGHT, AND LIVE !
Club Zen- HOME to bartender extraordinaire and mix king MORGAN BRANCH (moi, haha).
Yes, this is my place of employment every Friday night ! you can drop by Club Zen any weekend and expect to see me pouring flaming "Zen Bombs"  while shuffling to the hottest dance tracks from RESIDENT DJs - James Patz & Neily Griz  ! Soundcloud PROVIDED, love it ? stop by Club Zen this Friday ! The club is located at 1030 Niagara Street - Directly in front of the Ramada Hotel.

Tonic - Ouzo - Bacardi 151 - Red Bull - FIRE !
I am in for the long run with Club Zen! the 3rd bar I have served behind and am in full support of what we are working hard to accomplish as the only dance club in Welland. We have established our presence and are growing each and every week.

The amazing thing about Club Zen, is that it caters largely to the students of the Welland Campus who cannot afford to be paying an additional $20 in cab fair TO & FROM St. Catharines to enjoy a night out clubbing. This makes it a mandatory choice for the majority of the campus every weekend.


With a $2 drink specials, FREE cover, breathtaking smoke/laser visuals, and outrageous events you can guarantee a good laugh and an electrifying night. It is an uncontested night out to enjoy some of the peninsulas most unique cocktails and DJ talent at more than reasonable prices! Make sure you get on your computer the morning after your visit and check the official Facebook  for the Hi-Def shots of your crew taken by our professional photographers !







3 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting and full of fun. I think we need to visit this place one Friday night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the research projects from last term are any indication, this bar should be popular with Niagara students and thrive at its current location. I hope it continues to grow with success. I wouldn't say clubbing is on my own personal agenda all that much, but when it is I guess I'll know where to look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to club Zen, but it looks pretty crazy. Cool soundtrack too.

    ReplyDelete